Wednesday, December 12, 2007

jus being moi

seven weird things about me i can thing of a million of them but ill stop at seven. everyone i have come across things im weird but i just think that wat defines me, and i tried to change these things, jus to change peoples perception of me. yeah but i found out that i didnt find the happiness i always had when the whole world thinks im weird...............

i enjoy praying and talking to myself, especially when i am driving. of course i have to be alone in the car for this to happen. people just stare and wonder is she singing or what going on with that girl. but that is just me take it or leave it.

i have the weirdest mood swings omg its just distraous, i feel so sorry for people around me, cos one minute i am laughing so hard and the next damn my face is as hard as a rock. most of the time its jus someone saying something that gets on ma lil toe.

if you say something that hurts ma feelings, i rather keep it bottled up, i dont say anything to u i whine and cry about it and i just hold it in. the day i explode hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. thats all i can say.

i cry a lot, omg my family and friends are sick of this. Even at the slightest things tears just start pouring down ma eyes, ma tear glands work overtime sometimes. but its so bad that i even do that in public.

i am nonchalant about everything. i can go out without combing ma hair, ironing ma clothes and looking twice in the mirror. i jus no send person ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. thats ma thing, yeah im tryna change this, but i just get carried away sometimes and just go ma way.............

please abeg lemme me mention a few good weird things about me cos the above have been a lil awkward.

my laughter is so unique, when i laugh people 3 miles away can hear me laugh. that has been ma signature for the longest time. i remember ma friends in nigeria telling me they always know when i come home from school. im like wat do u all mean by that and they say nobody else laughs the way you do. and the good thing about it is that when i laugh so loud like that people laugh along with me . i guess they laugh at my laugh. lol

people tell me i have the cutest smile. yeah thats wen i smile. but i dont its that cute.a number of people tell me you make ma day when i see ur smile. hmmmmmmmmm so does that mean i should smile more often. i guess so, so i get to make peoples day. thats a good weird thing abt me.

No comments: